Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Be Meek and Lowly of Heart


“True doctrine, understood, changes attitudes and behavior. The study of the doctrines of the Gospel will improve behavior quicker than a study of behavior will improve behavior.”—Boyd K. Packer Some things I’ve learned, which could be put into any context, go through my mind, something like:

“My attitude will change as I immerse myself in this work and this gospel. I know it is NOT easy, but as I strive to work harder and rely on the Lord, I will be changed. My attitude will change.”

I have learned a lot about myself on my mission thus far. I have acknowledged behaviors that I have that need improvement. I think we all have those, but are more able to recognize them in others. Proper application of this quote could bless the lives of so many people! In their own growth, in raising children, in dealing with colleagues, or companions (LOL), etc.

I have also been trying to apply Elder Ulisses Sores’ talk from last conference, “Be Meek and Lowly of Heart.” I want you to read it, maybe for FHE or something. He talks about three things:

1.     improve day by day
2.     control our temper
3.     become humble


 I love you all and miss you so much!

Love, 

Sister Mohler

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis